AIM
klimdeeni

Shop Control 0.1 Shop Control 0.1

not working properly

good starting point but the sixth building didnt show and the button didnt work for the 8th building

A-Maze-ing A-Maze-ing

....

I'm commenting because I won
I won because I cheated
I cheated by taking my mouse out of the screen and back on near the end

this game is extremely flawed

BrainSpa: Visual Memory BrainSpa: Visual Memory

really corny easy game

the animation was good, but that's the only thing i can say about it
way too corny and way too easy
also, I had a glitch when i was playing. I clicked corn and it turned into fish and was half a page up from where my mouse was
weird

Music Catch Music Catch

A beautiful game

could use a few important game type things. like more levels/songs would be awesome, and a high score page. those would be some things to actually keep the gamer playing. but other than that, it was a beautiful game and I applaud you :)

Obstacle Climbing Bastard Obstacle Climbing Bastard

umm

what's the point of going up a level if when you die you start all the way over anyways?
I think this might have been an ok game if you made it more standable

superluminescence responds:

It's pretty traditional to start all the way over if you lose all your lives. In this game, you've only got the one! The levels are there as chapter points, each with a different theme. And it means you can say, "hey! I got from 1 to 5!" or "level six is a swine!"

Defend Your Kingdom Defend Your Kingdom

i like it!

besides the fact that there was no story line except (hey btw, there's a wizard) it was still really fun! It glitched on me a few times, but if you worked all the bugs out and got a good story line behind it, I'd say you got a pretty good game there 8/10

Pokesex! Pokesex!

well..

the animation was very good, but there was nothing to that! it was boring. I'm not offended or gay or anything, but it just didn't have a point. no laughs. nothing to make me think. just "oh here's another "watch a girl finger herself movie"

since the animation was top notch, I'm giving you half of a perfect score for your lack of substance

ttoastt responds:

Glad you aren't offended. :)

Roll Roll Roll Roll Roll Roll

I really liked it!

I love puzzle games like this
I think you did a really good job
and it gets a lot more difficult the more you play, but starts off nice and easy
very good